Destination : Delhi-Varanasi-Agra-Jaipur
Duration : 6Nights-7Days
The famous 7 days golden triangle tour with Varanasi offers a unique opportunity to see Delhi and magnificent heritage cities of Agra, Jaipur and Varanasi.The Tourists experience the amazing fusion of traditions, culture and architectural brilliance of these cities
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday
- Traditional cycle rickshaw ride in the back streets and bazaars of old Delhi
- Attend a sacred Oil lamp aarti ceremony on the River Ganges
- Boat Cruise on River Ganges at sunrise to see locals worship at the ghats
- View the Taj Mahal at sunrise or sunset to see change in color of the marble
- Enjoy Arti in the evening at Varanasi.
- Enjoy early morning boat ride at Ganga Ji.
- Enjoy an Elephant ride at the Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Visit to the majestic fort of Jaipur
- Visit India's UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as Jantar Mantar Observatory in Jaipur; Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri in Agra; Humayun's Tomb in Delhi and .... many other interesting sights listed in the detailed itinerary.
Day 1 - Arrival in Delhi
As soon as you land in Delhi you will meet our representative who will transfer you to your preferred hotel. Spend the day at leisure. Visit Qutab minar , hamayun Tomb . There are many high end malls to shop and hang out in Delhi. Overnight stay in the hotel
Day 2 - Delhi sightseeing trip
After breakfast you will embark on a sightseeing tour of the capital which includes all popular places of tourist interest. Discover the charm of Old Delhi by visiting places like Red Fort, Jama Masjid, , and Red Fort. Visit Akshardham temple, India Gate, Lodhi Gardens, Rashtrapati Bhawan which is the official residence of president of India, etc. Spend the evening in whatever way you feel like. Night stay in hotel
Day 3 - Varanasi
Embark on a city tour on reaching Varanasi by air. Visit ancient KashiVishwanath temple, Benaras Hindu Unversity, Tulsi Manas mandir and Bharat Mata Mandir which is dedicated to Mother India. In the evening visit Asi Ghat. as the sun sets and casts its orange rays on the shimmering waters of holy River Ganga , you will witness the spectacular age - old Aarti ceremony during which the worshippers pray near the water by the light of candles and lanterns. . Take a boat ride at dawn on the river Ganges. This is an amazing experience. Overnight stay in the hotel .
Day 4 - Agra
After Breakfast head to heritage city of Agra Hotel check-in on arrival .Visit the Agra Fort, built by Emperor Akbar on the banks of the Yamuna River constructed in red sandstone and see its complex design which is an excellent fusion of Islamic and Hindu architectural styles. Overnight stay in the hotel in Agra
Day 5 - Agra
During sun rise you can vist tajmahal and see the early morning rays touching the pure white marble of Taj. Your city tour ends with a visit to the Tomb of Itmad-ud-daulah. Admire the marble trelliswork and precious stone inlay of the mausoleum. In the evening visit the market in order to buy souvenirs, beautiful marble artifacts and attractive imitation jewellery .
Note:Visit to Taj Mahal can be Customized According to the Weather and Traffic.
Day 6 - Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, leave for Jaipur also known as "Pink City". Check in the hotel. Visit the splendid Hawa Mahal, the beautifully carved pink sandstone "Palace of the Winds" and the impressive City Palace Museum, which is a fine example of fusion of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture which houses the wonderful art collections of the Maharajahs of Jaipur, ancient manuscripts as well as paintings. Visit hillside Amber fort and Sheesh mahal which is palace of mirrors. . Enjoy a thrilling elephant ride.. In the evening you can roam in the quaint streets of Jaipur and buy artefacts at the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 7 - Jaipur
After breakfast, Visit famous Jantar Mantar and check out the ancient way of seeing time in the largest stone observatory in the world. See Birla temple and proceed for Delhi and onward destination
- Hotel accommodation in a Double/Twin Standard Guest room
- Daily Full Breakfast at the hotel
- All transfers and tours by private Air-conditioned Big Toyota Innova Car
- All entrance/admission fees to monuments
- Personal English speaking guide for sightseeing and Monument Fee
- Exclusive: Elephant Ride failing Jeep Ride at Amber Fort Palace in Jaipur
- Enjoy early morning boat ride at Ganga Ji.
- Bottled water during sightseeing, day excursions and long drives
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes
- Any expense of personal nature like porterage , tips , wheel chair attendant, Phone etc.
- Any beverages or Drinks
- Fee for Video Camera
STANDARD HOTELS (4 Star):
|Delhi||Vasant Continental | The Park | Royal Plaza | Or similar|
|Varanasi||Rivatas | Ramada|
|Jaipur||Four Points Sheraton | Lemon Tree Premier | Ramada | Or Similar|
|Agra||Four Points Sheraton | Ramada | Clarks Shiraz | Or Similar|
DELUXE HOTELS (5 Star):
|Delhi||Le Meridien | The Grand | Sheraton Saket | Or Similar|
|Varanasi||Taj Gateway Ganges | Radisson | Madin|
|Jaipur||ITC Rajputana | Trident by Oberoi | Marriott | Hilton | Meridien | Or Similar|
|Agra||ITC Mughal | Trident by Oberoi | Courtyard Marriott | Jaypee | Or Similar|
LUXURY HOTELS (Best Available):
|Delhi||The Imperial | Leela Palace | Or Similar|
|Varanasi||Taj Nadesar Palace|
|Jaipur||Taj Rambagh Palace | Oberoi Rajvilas | Or Similar|
|Agra||Oberoi Amarvilas (Taj Mahal View) | Or Similar|
Note: Hotel check-in is at 2 pm and check-out is at 12 noon for almost all the hotels in India.
|Number of Persons||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons|